Poplar Springs Hospital, located in Petersburg, Virginia, offers specialized services for adults, intended to meet the unique needs of patients who are experiencing psychiatric and substance abuse problems that impair their daily functioning. We offer a confidential, caring environment that promotes crisis resolution, positive self-awareness, social skills and personal growth.
Acute Inpatient Program
- Stabilization for adult patients in an intensive therapeutic structure
- An intensive treatment program, designed to treat patients who are demonstrating severe psychosis and aggressive behaviors
- A progressive program designed to treat patients who are experiencing behavioral health and substance abuse symptoms
Acute Crisis Stabilization
- Short-term crisis stabilization and assessment program for adults with psychiatric problems and exhibited history of suicidal and/or homicidal ideations and psychotic symptoms
- Medically supervised detox for patients with psychosis
- A step-down program from our inpatient unit for patients who do not need 24-hour observation
To inquire or schedule a no-cost assessment, please call 804-733-6874, toll-free 866-546-2229. Our lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.