The Partial Hospitalization Program is an intensive behavioral health treatment program providing an alternative to inpatient hospitalization, or a “step down” for individuals leaving an inpatient behavioral health setting. The PHP is a solid consideration for individuals who don’t require inpatient hospitalization, but would benefit from additional structure and support beyond traditional outpatient therapies. During the program, participants work with Virginia licensed clinicians, a Registered Nurse, a Psychiatrist, and fellow participants to:
• Strategies for dealing with crisis
• Identify skills for success in social, family, and/or work situations
• Identify supports that are available–short term and long term
• Provide additional structure and support in dealing with times of transition
• Serve as a potential alternative to inpatient treatment
• Negotiate steps for successful aftercare following inpatient treatment
Location: 10138 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.