Poplar Springs’ Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is an intensive behavioral health treatment program providing an alternative to inpatient hospitalization or a step down for individuals leaving an inpatient behavioral health setting. PHP is an ideal choice for individuals who do not require inpatient hospitalization, but would benefit from additional structure and support beyond traditional outpatient therapies.
During the program, participants work with Virginia licensed clinicians, a Registered Nurse, a Psychiatrist, and fellow participants to:
- Identify strategies for dealing with crisis
- Identify skills for success in social, family, and/or work situations
- Identify supports that are available–short term and long term
- Provide additional structure and support in dealing with times of transition
- Negotiate steps for successful aftercare following inpatient treatment
Treatment is individualized and comprehensive.
Location: 10138 West Broad Street, Glen Allen, VA 23060.
Hours of Operation: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please Contact us to learn more.